Ask about our Special Programs
Sexual Assault Prevention Program (S.A.P.P.)
Our Sexual Assault Prevention Program is a free program designed to empower women to learn techniques to avoid and defend yourself against assailants. Also, build confidence both physically and mentally to ensure your safety. Learn more about the S.A.P.P. program.
LEARN and GROW for Grades 1-8 (aged 6 to 14)
- The curriculum offers fun, physical activity in a safe healthy environment that encourages and guides children to develop friendships.
- The program provides Martial Arts Instruction and Leadership development.
- Homework assistance is available.
- Fun, club environment that promotes a sense of belonging where children discover more about themselves and the world around them. In addition to martial arts instruction, there is swimming, hot tub, volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, basketball, games room, and fireplace lounge area.
Fee: There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 per family and then it is $25/day and $20/day for subsequent family members. (Bring a swimsuit if swimming, +snack – refreshments provided) Please provide appropriate medical information such as allergies and medications.
Hours: School dismissal to 6:00 p.m.
Refunds: Please be advised that there are no refunds for any absenteeism, whether occasional or short-term. Refunds will not be issued if your child’s program day falls on a holiday, a scheduled trip day, vacation or other unforeseen reason (i.e. inclement weather). Payment is required to reserve a spot.
Fun Family Plan 1Up to 3 Family Members+2 Hours of Fun
- 12:30-2:00 pm Sundays
- 1.5-2 Hours of Martial Arts Mat Training
- Both plans must include one parent
Fun Family Plan 24 Family Members+2 Hours of Fun
- + $5 per additional member
- Although fun for everyone, everything we do incorporates martial development, awareness, and skill-sets. Bring your parents and grandparents; fun for all ages!
Mystic Mountain Dojo
Intermediate Group Classes
Thursday: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Sunday: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Youth Group Classes
Wednesday: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Saturday: 10am – 11:30am
Junior Group Classes
Tuesday: 5:30pm – 6:45pm
Sunday: 10am – 11:15am
Adult Group Classes
Monday: 6pm – 7:30pm
Saturday: 11:30am – 1pm